Box Stands

Fitchj13

Anyone know of local box blind builders in the middle TN area? Either ground or raised for deer hunting. Prefer to buy local than from big box store if I can find it - and like it.

Any comments welcome. Thx.

Jon54

Not in middle TN but a guy in Bartlett (outside of Memphis) makes a really nice groups box blind. He's on Craigslist.

Trapper

I would check with Martin mini barns in murfreesboro. I know there is one in Woodbury that builds them, seen them there last fall on hwy 53 south.

Big Pop

I made my own using 2 old truck bedliners with rails which I got free on craigslist. 2 x 2 around edge, caulk sides and top and put pallet for floor. Cut windows out and your ready to go. Easy project. Pm me if you want pics or more detail.

Jon54

I talked to him last year. He's a good guy that fell on hard times when he lost his job. While looking for work, he built one and sold it which led to another and so on. They are a bit smaller than they look but they appear to be very well made. His basic one doesn't come with a floor but he can add one.

He builds them in a warehouse in the industrial park near Brother Industries in Bartlet.

I'm not affiliated with him in any way. I admire his courage to branch out after loosing his job. I was out of work for nearly a year and can appreciate his predicament.

Latest posts