Sold/Expired Bowtech RPM 360

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Looking to sell my 2014 RPM 360. It is in excellent condition with no dings, dents, scratches, etc. I don't believe I registered it and I am the original owner. It has a set of custom strings that I got from an AT poster that use to specialize in Bowtechs...I cannot remember his name. I also have the original string that came with the bow. It was on it for maybe a day when I purchased the bow and it has never been shot. I may have 400 shots on the bow as it sits now. I also have the orignal instruction book that came with the bow and the boxes that all accessories came with.

Specs: DL is adjustable up to 31 inches I believe. I'm a 28.5
Draw weight is 70 lbs and is set at 65 now
Mossy Oak camo finish
Custom Black Gold Vengeance sight w/ 6 inch dovetail and .19 top 2 pins and .09 bottom 3
BeeStinger 10 inch Pro Maxx Hunter stabilizer
QAD HDX rest
Tight Spot 5 arrow quiver
Slingit custom paracord wrist strap

qPhpbsKh.jpg

I would like to sell the bow as a package deal as it sits in pictures. Will sell accessories separate if someone just wants the bow only.

JasUOKbh.jpg

nz7x5X3h.jpg

cNxQeWHh.jpg

7TcrNwDh.jpg

eqMTcrJh.jpg

UMPyI2ih.jpg

QRwy8sJh.jpg

gcyeMyXh.jpg

7k8ylygh.jpg

If the potential buyer is a 28-28.5 inch draw and they want....I will include 17 Easton Axis 340 arrows for $100. These are cut 27.5 from nock valley to end of shaft.
e6QSVwJh.jpg

I would like to sell this for $750 shipped and insured to your door. If you would like more pics or ask questions about the bow just let me know and I will do my best to answer them. If you wanna meet somewhere in east Tn or somewhere along the I-40 corridor as far west as the Tn river, I will knock $50 off.

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
I like it. It fits close to the riser and is rock solid quiet. If you need a mossy oak one, I can sell you one ;)

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Gonna mark the bow as sold pending inspection by the buyer. Sold elsewhere and all accessories are for sale now separately. I will get prices up in a day or two as I am at my deer lease until Wednesday. If you see something that interests you, let me know and I will get back with you.

Latest posts