• Help Support TNDeer:

Bowtech Overhaul (Middle TN)??

Spikes Tactical

I have a 2005 Bowtech Allegiance and I want to get a new set of strings put on it. Where is a good place in Middle TN (Wilson County area) to take it in and get this done?

Also what strings do you recommend? Someone recommended X-IT WIRE from FirstString.

I also am thinking about getting all of my arrows re-fletched or maybe even wrapped.

Any help would be great.

Jp

My next set will be coming from energywave bowstrings,they are local and the owner is a member on this site. energywavebowstrings.com

Dale817 said:
My next set will be coming from energywave bowstrings,they are local and the owner is a member on this site. energywavebowstrings.com

Agreed�great product and awesome service to boot!! I've owned almost all of them at some point: Vaportrail, Winner's Choice, Proline, 60X and Bucknasty; and Energywave is and has been for several years now on every bow I own, due to the quality in the string. They are local here in Mid TN, Hermitage to be exact�you won't be disappointed!

Thanks for all the advice / suggestions.

I took my bow to Matt Eddie from Energywave Bowstrings - the new string and new wrap/fletching on my arrows both look great.

He did a great job and even did an overall check on the entiire bow and all arrows, he paper tuned it, chrono'd it and checked the draw weight/length.

Thanks again.

JP

Matt at Energy Wave helped tune my Hoyt Spyder Turbo. Matt's a great guy and takes his time getting everything set up.

My Hoyt Spyder Turbo needed yoke tuning to get straight arrow flight. Setting nock point and center shot and proper arrow spine still didn't help. I took my rig to Matt and we got it grouping bare shafts and fletched arrows at 20 yards. Thank you Matt!!

4E67F9A3-FEF8-4A3F-BE4E-3A410A916908-6942-0000077E0461EC09_zpsd8e2f353.jpg

Matt has my (new to me) 2011 Bowtech Invasion right now. He is giving it a good look over and changing the draw length and weight.

He said the string on it was basically brand new - so he is a straight up guy. Didn't try to sell me a new string just because I was there.

Highly recommend him.

Jay P

Back