Bowtech Dealer?

bobthebowhunter

I am needing draw mods for my new bow that I'm getting, but our local dealer doesn't have them. I figured rather than order them and wait around for him to call me when they come in sometime in feurary, I would just call other dealers and see if they have them. So if could give me the number of the dealers in your area I would appreciate it.

bobthebowhunter

Thanks. I don't know who I talked to down there, but he was very helpful and is shipping me the mods that I needed. He seemed like good people to me. Thanks again.

Hoss

Closest BowTech Dealer to Nashville is in Ashland City. Only archery pro shop in Nashville is Hermitage Archery. Everyone else is out of business. Can't make a living selling bows and service anymore.

Buckblaster

R.I.P.
Crow Terminator said:
Benton should have them or can get them. Talk to Jeff there. He's the big BowTech guy down there.

Jeff is a good guy. Everytime I come in with my bow he asks me what Ive torn up. :D

I had to send a QAD rest back and he had to order me a new ripcord, none in stock. Got there the next day.

JeepKuntry

If your location is correct, you can check with HA out at Sportsmans Choice in Halls. Or Bruce at Cumberland Mtn. Sporting Goods in Andersonville. But his hours are one 3 days or so during the week at night.

LCU

Big J said:
Nashville ain't got jack for bow shops!!

I agree.
Finding a good bow shop can be a challange.

I only go to Lawsons south of Lawerenceburg. Some small town I can never remember the name of.
931.853.4877 ask for Wade.

LCU

Lawsons actually want to help you get what you want.
They are a Mathews dealer,but sell and service other brands.

bobthebowhunter

Buckblaster said:
bobthebowhunter said:
Well I thought I had found a good shop to help me out, but they still haven't shipped my mods yet. Poor very poor.

I wonder who was working when you ordered them?

It isnt typical. dont give up yet.

I've talked to several people out there. The first excuse was that the person who does the shipping order was sick. Understandable

The next time I called them it was due to the holidays. Uderstandable

The next time I called they were short handed.

How much effort does it take to print a shipping lable?

What really jerks my chain is that I asked him if it would be any trouble to ship them. He assured me that it was not a big ordeal. I wish he would have just told me he couldn't ship them in the first place.

When I talked to the fisrt person he said oh yea we can get them to you much faster than bowtech. That was 10 days ago and they still havn't shipped them.

Maybe they would have helped me more if I bought my bow from them.

Buckblaster

R.I.P.
Short handed my butt. 1 guy is in there but this time of year there is no more than 1 person in there at the bow counter every other hour.
I know jeff and most of the other crew, go to school with a buddy that works there.
I might head down there later this week as in thursday or friday.
If I go ill shoot ya a pm and you can call down there and asked if they have shipped them, if not.

I'll ask them whats up, I'll get them to ship them.

bobthebowhunter

Buckblaster said:
Short handed my butt. 1 guy is in there but this time of year there is no more than 1 person in there at the bow counter every other hour.
I know jeff and most of the other crew, go to school with a buddy that works there.
If I go ill shoot ya a pm and you can call down there and asked if they have shipped them, if not.

I checked my bank account and it looks like they finally shipped them. Or at least charged me for them. I hate having to call and complain, because I hate to be "that guy", but sometimes that is the only way to get things done.

I appreciate your offer though.

Radar

bobthebowhunter said:
Buckblaster said:

I checked my bank account and it looks like they finally shipped them. Or at least charged me for them. I hate having to call and complain, because I hate to be "that guy", but sometimes that is the only way to get things done.

I appreciate your offer though.

I don't complain when I call on an order at any shop . I just politely ask what the status of my order is , and they usually respond quickly .
Most everything I buy these days , I can get factory direct or online , except for warranty work .

Latest posts