BOGO free ground blinds

hillbillyfab

Had one of these blinds. Easy to setup is spot on, easy to take down is another matter. Folding that joker back up to put in the sack requires advanced level degrees in engineering that I do not possess. Sold it to a buddy. He had better luck. Maybe I'm just stupid.
lots of truth in this statement right here. I too stood in the woods scratching my head wondering how in the world this thing folds back up to fit in the sack.

Antler Daddy

Had one of these blinds. Easy to setup is spot on, easy to take down is another matter. Folding that joker back up to put in the sack requires advanced level degrees in engineering that I do not possess. Sold it to a buddy. He had better luck. Maybe I'm just stupid.
I finally figured it out. I had to watch a YouTube video like 3 times...glad I had a signal or it would still be there.

hillbillyfab

Hey guys, rereading my post, it looks like it came across as snide, so my apologies. Point I was trying to make us that sometimes it's about feel more than intuition… kinda "it's all in the wrist"
I didnt take it that way. I own one of the blinds that folds up like a bandsaw blade, but that's not the same kind of blind in the link is it? Those in the link are the hub style, correct?

Latest posts