Bobs

Livin2hunt

Guess im gonna have to learn how to trap. The kittys are on the uptick here recently. 2 in this pic.
1000003655.jpg

Planking

A duck wing, turkey feather or a cd hanging in front of a cubby set is a common way to trap them. They are more visual hunters than coyotes. I never set for them but i catch them occasionally in coyote sets. Cool pic!

Livin2hunt

A duck wing, turkey feather or a cd hanging in front of a cubby set is a common way to trap them. They are more visual hunters than coyotes. I never set for them but i catch them occasionally in coyote sets. Cool pic!
Thanks! I looked at some traps at coop in gallatin over the weekend but didn't have a clue what I needed.

Planking

It may be better to order them from a trapping supply. Some of the places that sell traps don't have a clue what is needed either. Lol

Berkshire disposable cables and driver, some Duke 550 or 650's, polyfil under the pan and some peat moss and you can get by on equipment.

Lures, gland, urine, and bait will be needed and you probably would want to watch a bunch of bobcat trapping videos to find out what the pros use. Vary each set with different looks and attractants. Bed the trap solid at a slight offset with no wiggle about 7-9 inches from the hole/holes and your good to go. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Good luck.

Livin2hunt

It may be better to order them from a trapping supply. Some of the places that sell traps don't have a clue what is needed either. Lol

Berkshire disposable cables and driver, some Duke 550 or 650's, polyfil under the pan and some peat moss and you can get by on equipment.

Lures, gland, urine, and bait will be needed and you probably would want to watch a bunch of bobcat trapping videos to find out what the pros use. Vary each set with different looks and attractants. Bed the trap solid at a slight offset with no wiggle about 7-9 inches from the hole/holes and your good to go. It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it. Good luck.
Thank ya kind sir!

Latest posts