Bobcats

Cuttin Caller

Staff member
Yesterday evening while hunting I saw a bobcat. It wouldn't ever stop just kept on moving and got out of sight. Then about an hour later he/she came back out from the spot i lost him at and had a partner following along behind him/her.
I was trying to get a shot and had the first one in my scope when i saw or felt something dangerous close to me. I pulled my head away from the scope to take a look and there very close to me dangerously close to me was a coyote.
I didn't get a shot at him either cause I was so freaked.

These coyotes are getting out of hand.

Thought it was pretty cool to see the 2 bobcats and to be honest with you I wasn't sure if I wanted to shoot them or not. They were so pretty and I knew I wasn't eat them.
My uncle has told me for years to kill the coyotes and I ain't sure if he knows he has cats around. Guess I need to tell him.

Kinda weird they are they cause its not far at all from town.

Cuttin Caller

Staff member
CATCHDAWG said:
Not sure what your getting at but sounds like a dang good day to me! Congrats! :)

I am trying to say I almost got eaten by a coyote again. I am going to be the only hunter in this world that got killed by a coyote while hunting. :cry:

.243 works

I shot at a black yote yesterday. Me aand daddy was stalk huntin and he dropped off in a thicket and i found a good spot tto sit down and i stood and he walked out.

THE ONE

ChippewaPartners said:
If you want to see some great pictures of bobcats killing deer, head on over to GOOGLE.com and type in the words, "bobcats killing deer" in GOOGLE Images.......
Wow!

Latest posts