Bobby Worthington books

KTS

That is just absolutely awesome. Congratulations on having such a dedicated and persistent wife to find the book for you.
I also have admired and followed Bobby for several years, he is the absolute best in my opinion.

tree_ghost

That's awesome TG! Think I've listened to every podcast I could find that Bobby has done. I've ever considered coughing up some big $ to have him come consult on my property.

Listening to him talk and reading his story about his son Clayton and his passing is just heartbreaking.
I couldn't imagine the pain of what he has suffered in losing a son…my heart breaks for him and every father that has had to walk that road.

Hunter79

Well my precious wife has given me an incredible gift….she has been searching high and low for these books for me. She inlisted a librarian to search the archives in the US every couple months to see if a copy of Passionate Quest had become available. Well just like each report from the month before, there are simply no copies being circulated, period! I had become pretty discouraged in all honesty and had quit searching for the book. However my wife is persistent and went down rabbit whole after rabbit hole in search of this deer hunting literature that I so desperately wanted. After years of running down every lead she managed to generate She located a copy that had never been circulated!!! After such a long search for such a prized possession, and knowing the respect I have for Mr Bobby, she reached out to him in an attempt to have my copy signed. To my disbelief I was given the awesome opportunity to spend the day with him a couple weeks ago at his home and enjoy the camaraderie, passion, and wisdom of a living legend. I can't say enough good things about Mr. Worthington. Not only is he the finest bowhunter to have taken to the woods IMO, but he is also one of the best representations of a gentlemen that I've had the privilege of shaking hands with. I'm beyond thankful to my wife for her unwavering pursuit of this book and I am grateful to call Bobby my friend.
Good deal TG.He told me about your wife contacting him about a book for her husband but had know idea who it was till I seen this.glad you got one buddy.The devils rocks are a cool place we hiked up there yesterday evening before supper!

cleatus2506

This is beyond cool. I met Mr. Worthington several years ago at an outdoor show in Nashville. I remember thinking what a travesty it was that there was a line of people waiting an hour to meet the Turtleman (no disrespect to him intended) but almost no one at the show seemed to realize that they were in the presence of bowhunting royalty. I spoke to Mr. Worthington briefly and he was nothing but an absolute gentleman and a joy to spend a few minutes with. Congratulations on creating a lifelong memory with a legend!

tree_ghost

Good deal TG.He told me about your wife contacting him about a book for her husband but had know idea who it was till I seen this.glad you got one buddy.The devils rocks are a cool place we hiked up there yesterday evening before supper!
What a journey it has been to find this treasure! Thankful for your help along the way. That rock formation was wild! My son is really into that stuff so it made his day when your dad saved that for last stop.