Boat bumpers

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Is there anywhere that sells the rubber stripping material that comes along the gunnel on bass boats ?
I have scratched the piss out of my boat trying to dock it on courtesy docks. The metal pieces that hold the docks to the spud poles.

Don't have room for the type you toss over the side.
Thought if I could buy the material I could just attach it to the side of my boat and be done with it.

Can't seem to find it anywhere.

bluball

how long sid you make them? those look to be 12" pipe.
I think i made mine 16 inches,would have to measure them.Been almost 2 yrs since i made them and i have only used them once.I usually just beech the boat next to the ramp ,then back my truck in.I hook a rope on the trolling motor and pull it on the trailer by hand then winch it down.The only time i used them is when i went to pebble island for lunch.🤣

mike243

Well those life jackets might work, takes up very little room, wet and place them 😂 , did you make them where they can't blow up again if they get wet?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Well those life jackets might work, takes up very little room, wet and place them 😂 , did you make them where they can't blow up again if they get wet?
Naw, I recharged them normally.
Now, if they get wet I just take them out when I get home and lay them out in the sun or in the house. :D

Gravey

they make inflatable ones like these in the link. Ive read where some folks say they'll use the bouncy toys that look like these and supposedly they work for a lot less money. Be easy to store and just have to inflate them.