Blind draw results

cbhunter

For some reason I had august second on my mind. Pretty sure I read it somewhere or watched a twra video

Attachments

• 652774D4-C375-41F9-A637-78BC29495760.jpeg
    652774D4-C375-41F9-A637-78BC29495760.jpeg
    331.7 KB · Views: 53

Mud Creek

Yes thats correct about the 1st, I just could've swore I saw something on the calender about the sandhill permits and blind drawings on the 14th. I looked at the TWRA website and all it said was early August.

TAFKAP

Yes thats correct about the 1st, I just could've swore I saw something on the calender about the sandhill permits and blind drawings on the 14th. I looked at the TWRA website and all it said was early August.

That might be for the Sandhill Zone permits which were traditionally hand drawn in the vicinity of Chattanooga.

Statewide permits will open up in early/mid September when the temporary blind drawings start

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
That might be for the Sandhill Zone permits which were traditionally hand drawn in the vicinity of Chattanooga.

Statewide permits will open up in early/mid September when the temporary blind drawings start

Only practical effect of the SE zone now is a slightly shorter season with the closing of the season for the weekend of the sandhill festival.
They might as well get rid of the zone entirely if they're not going to concentrate the draw there, either with more tags or weighting applicants from the SE. Can easily keep tourists from seeing sandhills get whacked if they close the season during festival weekend in Meigs, Hamilton, and Rhea County only.

TAFKAP

Seriously. And since I've drawn tags the past 3 seasons and hunted about as far-opposite from S/E crane zone as possible, I would say the whole thing is dumb. Up the permits to (3) birds, and then we'll really be cooking! Literally

West_Tn

I have seen several reports on Facebook of them calling almost 500 people that had problems with their blind picks, to get them straightened out. If I read it right, all of them had issues with the app and getting all their picks in.
I've seen that as well. Looks like a lot of people had problems. It's a shame there is not a more simple way like pulling names out of a barrel in person or something.

WilcoKen

I have seen several reports on Facebook of them calling almost 500 people that had problems with their blind picks, to get them straightened out. If I read it right, all of them had issues with the app and getting all their picks in.
This probably explains why I noticed the deadline was showing July 22. They must have added a day for these applicants. It was my understanding it was to have ended on 7/21.

Latest posts