Blew that 4th Round Pick

PillsburyDoughboy

You LOVE the nfl. Stop saying you don't.
We are discussing sports in the Sports Forum on Tn Deer. If all you want to do is talk about vols football may I suggest vol talk or vol nation? I am sure they would appreciate the discussion.

THEdonkey0515

"Havent watched a NFL game in years...Not going to start now."

PillsburyDoughboy 2020.

For someone that claimed this less then a year ago you seem to be very interested in the NFL.

PillsburyDoughboy

"Havent watched a NFL game in years...Not going to start now."

PillsburyDoughboy 2020.

For someone that claimed this less then a year ago you seem to be very interested in the NFL.
I have been very consistent on this issue. I haven't watched a NFL game in years. I did watch a couple clips of TUA on youtube of his Opening plays at Miami and that has been about it. For the last time I do not watch the NFL. I do follow the NFL from a distance mainly to see how the kids from ALABAMA are playing and where they are going during the draft.I do take every chance to call out what a terrible job I think the NFL is doing and of course calling out how terrible I think the titans are as a team as a whole.

There is a neat thing here called the block button. I hear it works. If you don't the like post's I am sending out you can use it. :)

wayne

I have been very consistent on this issue. I haven't watched a NFL game in years. I did watch a couple clips of TUA on youtube of his Opening plays at Miami and that has been about it. For the last time I do not watch the NFL. I do follow the NFL from a distance mainly to see how the kids from ALABAMA are playing and where they are going during the draft.I do take every chance to call out what a terrible job I think the NFL is doing and of course calling out how terrible I think the titans are as a team as a whole.

There is a neat thing here called the block button. I hear it works. If you don't the like post's I am sending out you can use it. :)
We love your posts. Please don't stop.

TreyB

We are discussing sports in the Sports Forum on Tn Deer. If all you want to do is talk about vols football may I suggest vol talk or vol nation? I am sure they would appreciate the discussion.
I'm a gator fan. Just funny how u hate the nfl but yet that's all u do is post nfl topics. U love it

TreyB

Season 4 Showtime GIF by Billions

Latest posts