Biletnikoff award

THEdonkey0515

Goes to Vols Jalin Hyatt.

Crazy to think this dude was battling for WR 3 last year.and was still completely overshadowed by Tillman until his injury this season.

Take notice recruits! SEC Player of the Year, Biletnikoff winner, coach of the year thats sending players to the league

Last edited:

cbhunter

Goes to Vols Jalin Hyatt.

Crazy to think this dude was battling for WR 3 last year.and was still completely overshadowed by Tillman until his injury this season.

Take notice recruits! SEC Player of the Year, Biletnikoff winner, coach of the year.thats sending players to the league
Yet we should be considered losers 😂😆

Congrats to all of them guys, that's some awesome achievements

scn

I really wanted this one for this kid. Apparently he had a really tough year mentally last year. Rather than hitting the Portal, he buckled up his britches and went to work in the off season. He spent a lot of time in the S&C program and got a lot stronger so he could beat press coverage at the line. And, he caught hundreds of balls most every day from the Jugz machine.

It is really nice to see old-school hard work rewarded. I suspect the award insures that he goes into the draft. I hope the kid makes bank at the next level.

PalsPal

I wonder if little Nicky will send him a congratulatory note? The Bama game went a long way towards winning it for him.

I started to post something similar wondering why St Nick didn't make any of those adjustments that only he can make, but didn't want to upset the snowflakes.

But, you are correct. That performance won it for him.

Displaced_Vol

I really wanted this one for this kid. Apparently he had a really tough year mentally last year. Rather than hitting the Portal, he buckled up his britches and went to work in the off season. He spent a lot of time in the S&C program and got a lot stronger so he could beat press coverage at the line. And, he caught hundreds of balls most every day from the Jugz machine.

It is really nice to see old-school hard work rewarded. I suspect the award insures that he goes into the draft. I hope the kid makes bank at the next level.
110% this- they're very different players but he saw how that mentality paid off for Tillman and he went to work.

volboy

He already has a road named after him 🤣

Was in Cades Cove this morning and told my wife this.
Too bad it wasn't the 11th site instead of the 14th 🤣

Attachments

• 20221209_145157.jpg
    20221209_145157.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 31

Latest posts