Big fluffy kittens Deer

volsfan1976

Hahaha. This is the funniest post I have seen since the one with the trespasser and the doe decoy in front of the trail cam.

mike243

volsfan1976 said:
Hahaha. This is the funniest post I have seen since the one with the trespasser and the doe decoy in front of the trail cam.
forgot about that 1 lol,we have had some great posts here over the years, hopefully it will continue forever :grin:

DEER REPELLANT

BSK said:
Truly amazing picture dtwnn. The Big fluffy kittens buck is an extraordinarily rare animal, and very difficult to capture on film. I have tried for years to get a trail-cam picture of a Big fluffy kittens buck, with no success. However, I did capture a cousin of the Big fluffy kittens buck on film, and that's the Big Arsehole buck:

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Bone Collector

timberjack86 said:
mike243 said:
volsfan1976 said:
forgot about that 1 lol,we have had some great posts here over the years, hopefully it will continue forever :grin:
Yeah I would love to see that one revived :D

I've never seen it so if the Post Czar AKA Tennessee Todd could dig into that post library and let us see I'd appreciate it.

volsfan1976

I
Bone Collector said:
timberjack86 said:
mike243 said:
volsfan1976 said:

I've never seen it so if the Post Czar AKA Tennessee Todd could dig into that post library and let us see I'd appreciate it.

It was so funny to me. I can't remember who posted it but they we so mad and I was reading the post and thinking about how mad I would be too and then I saw the pics. I was looking at it during a meeting at work and just lost it. I couldn't stop. Just writing about it is making me laugh.

bassybuck47

volsfan1976 said:
I
Bone Collector said:
timberjack86 said:
mike243 said:
volsfan1976 said:

It was so funny to me. I can't remember who posted it but they we so mad and I was reading the post and thinking about how mad I would be too and then I saw the pics. I was looking at it during a meeting at work and just lost it. I couldn't stop. Just writing about it is making me laugh.

I believe it was one of Johnny Majors' amazing trail cam captures...

catman529

bassybuck47 said:
volsfan1976 said:
I
Bone Collector said:
timberjack86 said:
mike243 said:
volsfan1976 said:

I believe it was one of Johnny Majors' amazing trail cam captures...
Was it? I don't remember that, but it would make sense. :D We need a hall of fame for Tndeer for such people and posts like this.

MUP

DEER REPELLANT said:
BSK said:
Truly amazing picture dtwnn. The Big fluffy kittens buck is an extraordinarily rare animal, and very difficult to capture on film. I have tried for years to get a trail-cam picture of a Big fluffy kittens buck, with no success. However, I did capture a cousin of the Big fluffy kittens buck on film, and that's the Big Arsehole buck:

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

:D :D :D :D :D

Latest posts