Big Cat in West TN!

Spurhunter

Obviously it's a bobcat, but what a specimen!

RNFetchBlobTmp_suqd8w6abrbljtzjtvsisn.jpg

RNFetchBlobTmp_nzuo4vld5mdpuufe3qisi.jpg

BPhunter

Ha! I bet a bobcat would wreak havoc on a free-range chicken population.
They do. I had to build a large containment for my chickens. Bobcat, fox, owls completely destroyed everyone of my chickens, ducks, geese before I built a fenced containment for them. During the day I leave them roam out in the west pasture that I used to use for the Alpacas that we had. It is contained with horse fence, and at night they come back to the coop.

BPhunter

Be like me at an old school KFC buffet! Man that used to be some good stuff...
The prices at KFC are over the moon today. A diinner pack: 16 piece meal $46.99 includes mashed taters and mac & cheese. went to Safeway Grocery store Got 24 pieces fried chicken $18! Ma made mashed taters, mac & cheese lots cheaper and a great meal.

UCStandSitter

The prices at KFC are over the moon today. A diinner pack: 16 piece meal $46.99 includes mashed taters and mac & cheese. went to Safeway Grocery store Got 24 pieces fried chicken $18! Ma made mashed taters, mac & cheese lots cheaper and a great meal.
Not nearly as good either. When I was a kid my folks would make the drive to Sparta, TN to their KFC buffet about once per month on a Sunday afternoon. I was a scrawny runt but would get the old man's money's worth there.

Last time I had KFC, I was pretty disappointed.

Specializedjon

Not nearly as good either. When I was a kid my folks would make the drive to Sparta, TN to their KFC buffet about once per month on a Sunday afternoon. I was a scrawny runt but would get the old man's money's worth there.

Last time I had KFC, I was pretty disappointed.
I remember as a kid getting so excited when Dad came in with that white and red bucket. It was a good night. Their gravy was magic. It'll make anything taste good. If we got extra crispy....it was either someone's birthday or a holiday 👍

UCStandSitter

I remember as a kid getting so excited when Dad came in with that white and red bucket. It was a good night. Their gravy was magic. It'll make anything taste good. If we got extra crispy....it was either someone's birthday or a holiday 👍
No no. Extra TASTY crispy. Can't forget the tasty part, you're definitely paying extra for it...

The last time I had it, I spent a good chunk of that evening in the ol WC

rifle02

I get one on several of my cameras that could be that one's twin. But never at 10:27 a.m. in Broad daylight! Mine shows up once in awhile in daylight but very seldom. Night time, that's different, it will walk in front of two or three different cameras in one night and then be gone for 2 weeks.

Spurhunter

I get one on several of my cameras that could be that one's twin. But never at 10:27 a.m. in Broad daylight! Mine shows up once in awhile in daylight but very seldom. Night time, that's different, it will walk in front of two or three different cameras in one night and then be gone for 2 weeks.
The bobcats and coyotes on my place roam during daylight hours a lot. I've been told that's when you know you have a problem.

Iglow

I got a pic of a big one last summer on our place and then saw him walk within 10 yards under my tree during bow season. His head was the size of a big cantaloupe and he was real dark all over. By far the biggest one I'd ever seen.