Big boys

AT Hiker

Some really nice deer about to go home.

Gnarly buck with a huge body. Definitely one of the biggest bodied deer I've worked on. I've killed a couple very mature mule deer and this dude rivals them in body size. Nice wall pedestal to highlight his body size. I should have taken a picture of the rack separated to show how big it is, the body size takes a little away from it. Good problem to have.
PhotoRoom_20230724_180414.jpeg

Another tank. His rack has a great heavy frame and brows to be proud of. This is another wall pedestal with a more upright proud look with a touch of attitude.
PhotoRoom_20230725_185110.jpeg

TX300mag

a little back story here- I started using ATHiker after I went to taxidermy school. I gained two perspectives there: what good taxidermy looks like and that I didn't want to do it after all.

The only time I need to ask his price is when I pay him after it's done.

It's good for him to do a little one once in a while, anyway. 😁

tbadon

Some really nice deer about to go home.

Gnarly buck with a huge body. Definitely one of the biggest bodied deer I've worked on. I've killed a couple very mature mule deer and this dude rivals them in body size. Nice wall pedestal to highlight his body size. I should have taken a picture of the rack separated to show how big it is, the body size takes a little away from it. Good problem to have.
View attachment 187866

Another tank. His rack has a great heavy frame and brows to be proud of. This is another wall pedestal with a more upright proud look with a touch of attitude.
View attachment 187867
I like the one with the attitude!