Big bear

Main Beam

Got one thats 10 years old Ive changed oil, replaced tires, and put new brake shoes on the rear twice, last time I had to replace the right rear wheel bearing because I didnt replace the outer seal I tore while replacing the shoes the 1st time other than that no issues I bought it new in 2002. Very dependable has never let me down and I have 3 teenagers that are 18, 16, and 14 now so do the math its been through all 3 girls and still looks good to.

arctic_cat

Dad has a 03 400 4x4. Itas a great atv. No problems what so ever. It has carried deer out of every holler we have stuck it in. dad,myself and a deer on top of it. The only issue I can see with it is its a little skinny. She will role on you if you get it off camber but any of them will if you get it sidewayse in the wrong spot. All and all they are GREAT atv's. I would own one

stik

i have an 05 kodiak 400 i bought new. i would buy it again. i bought yamaha based on the service i have gotten from my potboard. i have not been disappointed.

buck5

K thanks I just bought. 2003 yamaha big bear 400 4x4 I really like it it seems like a real good four wheeler

Latest posts