Better late than never..

Realtree56

We had a baby in June so deer hunting has been on the back burner the last little bit but I finally found time to make a run west to freshen up mineral sites and hang cameras... man I want an Atv lol, toting 250 lbs of Trace mineral on a game cart sucks! Deer sign was plentiful so hopefully it's another good year

catman529

Dang that's a lotta salt! How many mineral sites do you have? I've put out 200 pounds this year in 4 different sites in 2 different counties. I can fit one 50 lb bag in my backpack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Realtree56

I put 100 lbs in 2 sites and 50 in a smaller less active one, probably overkill but oh well , I don't see how it'd hurt anything

JCDEERMAN

I was right there with you 3 years ago with a baby born in June and trying to get everything prepared for deer season.

Get an atv! It will save you time when you are away from the family. Not only on excursions like this one putting salt out, but maybe one evening right at dark and you get a shot at a deer. Load it up in the atv and leave. OR spend 2 hours dragging and getting home after the baby is in bed and you're on your wife's bad side - I've been there :tu: . Plus you can take the little one and the wife on rides

Latest posts