• Help Support TNDeer:

Best Turkey Taxidermists?

Huntaholic

Another vote for John Beard. Hes done 5 for me, 1 of which he entered and won the Nationals with a few years ago. On top of doing EXCELLENT work, John is just a good Christian family man.
ETA: John also "guided" my daughter in law while she mounted a bird she planned to enter in the Nationals, she won with it as well. Do yourself a favor, call John. Other than perhaps Kalley Morris, who does everybody else say their work compares to? Answer is John Beard @ BirdsOnly Taxidermy. Why get "just as good" when you can get the best?

rukiddin

So you got two votes saying one guy is the best and I bet anything he’s using the other guy who is mentioned forms to mount the birds. Looks like the two mentioned is a “case closed”...lol

nwsg76

Shane is located in north east Alabama just south of jasper tn.
If I wanted a high quality mount then shane or john would be on my list. Go look at their websites and the work and decide for yourself. Its your decision.

Andy S.

You bet! For those in NE TN, check out Harold McGuire in McDowell, Virginia. His work is impeccable as well.

Dennis

John did this one.

Attachments

• 6DFAD801-E054-4034-A9BA-A02C9E822243.jpeg
    6DFAD801-E054-4034-A9BA-A02C9E822243.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34

Rebels20

You bet! For those in NE TN, check out Harold McGuire in McDowell, Virginia. His work is impeccable as well.

5.5 hr drive from north east tn to Mcdowell Virginia. At least it is from Greeneville

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.