Best TOPO maps

flyinpro

All, a group of us have secured an new lease and I am very excited about it. I want to get, even pay if necessary, to get good quality TOPO Maps of the Lease. There several sights online promising a lot, but it would be nice to know I really will get quality for my hard earned $$$. Any suggestions of where to look.

Thanks

flyinpro

thanks for the info. Need paper map as part of the lease has no reception and i don't think it nessessary to purchase a loadable GPS. I'll look at the caltopo.com. thanks again.

Bucket

In addition to quality printed maps, get the huntstand app and familiarize yourself with it. It doesn't require cell service to work and shows aerial, topo, and property boundaries that you download beforehand. Great app in my opinion.

sgtwebb1

I use Huntstand.
You can setup an account on your PC, create maps, etc. THEN download the phone app, log in using the account you set up on the pc, and sync the maps you created to your phone app.
I do that all the time, use the phone as a gps in the field.
I've found several hunting spots on the pc, synced then to my phone, and walked straight to them using the phone app/gps.

Latest posts