Best safety harness?

JBARCHER

Best safety harness? Looking to buy one and hoping for suggestions and reason u like yours. Thanks for the help!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TboneD

diamond hunter":3j0bowqv said:
So I got the new black diamond harness,the loop is on the front,does it get in the way?

No. Check out the illustration in the instructions carefully. Mine says to run the belt through it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TboneD

diamond hunter":3s32o0bz said:
I guess what Im asking is,when you are tethered to the tree after you have climbed up,does the rope get in your way since it attaches in the front?

It doesn't to me. Main advantage to the rock climbing harness is that it doesn't get in the way of your shots for bow hunting. It's lighter and suspension trauma isn't an issue, either. Only time I might use a tree stand harness now would be if gun hunting from one of my lock on stands, since tension on the tether between my shoulders would keep me from falling out if I fell asleep. Other than that, I greatly prefer my basic Black Diamond rock climbing harness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REN

Gravey":i84yog9l said:
Black Diamond climbing harness. Switched to this style last year and love it.

I got the petzl aspire but same concept. I liked the set up if the Petzl a but more then the Bod. I've been using a climbing harness now for 8 years and will never go back to shoulder type.

Joshua 24:15
"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord."

Sent from my phone sucka

spinal tap

First post on this forum, but thought I'd chime in to say I've been really pleased with the Muddy Outdoors Safeguard. I bought the youth model for my 9 yr old son and it works well for him, too.

Latest posts