Best budget cell cam with "live feed" option

hard county

One of my duckblinds has variable water levels. Its far enough from the river the river guage isn't reliable enough. Another issue is the way we access the property changes based on the water level.

My idea is to attach a cell camera to the front of the floating blind with a yardstick in view of the camera. This would guage the water level and hopefully let us know if we have any ducks in the hole.

I'm trying to research these cameras but the product descriptions aren't great and I trust consumers more than salesmen regardless; do any of you guys have first hand knowledge of a system similar to what I'm describing?

Thanks

Boone25/06

A tactacam reveal set on plot timer would work. Set to take a picture every hour would be cheapest on data as well as batteries. Live feed would really drain batteries and big data plans I'm sure.

philsanchez76

Even the cheapo Spypoint Link Micro's have an option to check in once per day and send a pic at that time. So you could use that option and still be on the free data plan. Plus only checking in once a day, the batteries would last for over a year probably.