Best bow shop around knoxville?

JeepKuntry

Don't go to Sportsman's Choice. I bought a new Hoyt Katera there and he wouldn't even tune it. That's sorry customer service!

bowhunter163

JeepKuntry":2eulanma said:
Don't go to Sportsman's Choice. I bought a new Hoyt Katera there and he wouldn't even tune it. That's sorry customer service!
When was this ? I know that if he sells a bow , he sets it up for free and even has you come back in a couple weeks to check the tune .
If this was recently please sen me a PM and I will make sure it gets made right . I'm sure it was a while ago because you said a katera

JeepKuntry

bowhunter163":hpkvdeu4 said:
JeepKuntry":hpkvdeu4 said:
When was this ? I know that if he sells a bow , he sets it up for free and even has you come back in a couple weeks to check the tune .
If this was recently please sen me a PM and I will make sure it gets made right . I'm sure it was a while ago because you said a katera

I believe this was January of 2009. Yes my Katera is older, but I bought the bow brand new from him. Actually ordered it as I wanted 60lb. limbs. He called and said my bow was ready. Got there and the rest was not installed. He bolted it on, told me it looked about right, and said to come back if I needed it tuned. He wasn't busy so there was no excuse. Haven't stepped inside his shop and never will again.

Latest posts