Best ballistics app for non-Apple smart phones?

utvolsfan77

Hey guys, I've seen many posts over the past few years in which you folks are using some type of app on your smart phones to triangulate and compute MOA of shot groups.

In general terms, what is the best app you can install on a non-Apple smart phone?

Would appreciate all input and advice. Thanks in advance for all of your help folks!

Omega

Download and try a few; here is a couple I have found:

GeoBallistics Haven't used it much, but it's pretty straight forward.

GeoBallistics.jpg

Strelok+ - Great App but apparently banned by the Feds now (Russian) but mine still works.

Strelok+.jpg

Lone Hunter

Download and try a few; here is a couple I have found:

GeoBallistics Haven't used it much, but it's pretty straight forward.
View attachment 200089

Strelok+ - Great App but apparently banned by the Feds now (Russian) but mine still works.

View attachment 200090
Omega, I don't think he is asking about ballistic apps but apps that measure groups like Ballistic X and SubMOA. The ones you listed are great but they are for Windage and Elevation. Again, I may be wrong but I do believe he is asking about an app for measuring group size.
OP, google this or go to the App Store. Quick search SubMOA, Ballistic-X, another I don't know anything about https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.sport.shooting
or this

Last edited:

Lone Hunter

++ on the "Strelok Pro"
Only problem with Strelok Pro is it is on the sanctions list by the butthole administration. This is a really good app and accurate on the firing solutions. When and if it becomes available it would be a great app to have. You can't expect them to release this app because they are against firearms and just pure crazy.

Omega

Only problem with Strelok Pro is it is on the sanctions list by the butthole administration. This is a really good app and accurate on the firing solutions. When and if it becomes available it would be a great app to have. You can't expect them to release this app because they are against firearms and just pure crazy.
Except that those of us with it installed on an android still have access to it, and I am told they have a separate site to download it. away from the official stores.

Lone Hunter

I have it on Iphone but for some reason on my IPad I cannot get it to work. Igor says there will be no updates until he is off the sanctions list but I hope he finds a way to get around it. Butthole Administration doesn't have a clue about anythin. No way this app is hurting anyone.

Omega

I have it on Iphone but for some reason on my IPad I cannot get it to work. Igor says there will be no updates until he is off the sanctions list but I hope he finds a way to get around it. Butthole Administration doesn't have a clue about anythin. No way this app is hurting anyone.
Apparently it affected all apple installs, maybe the way that the apple store interacts with the installed apps. On android, it should keep working.

Latest posts