Best archery buck! w/recurve

recurve60#

I'm done with training wheels. This is my fourth deer this week with my recurve, this one beeing my best archery deer.

DSC00119.jpg

recurve60#

Thanks fellas.
Yeah, I'm done flingin arras till I see a biggun. Gonna stay with the bow thru ML.
I'm shootin a Bob Lee Hunter 60@30in, off the shelf. 55/75 Gold Tip shafts tipped with 150GR Woodsman BH's.
Penetration is good, but I am switching back to a two blade Magnus. They have proven penetration to me on several hogs, all pass thrus.

4onaside

recurve60# said:
Thanks fellas.
Yeah, I'm done flingin arras till I see a biggun. Gonna stay with the bow thru ML.
I'm shootin a Bob Lee Hunter 60@30in, off the shelf. 55/75 Gold Tip shafts tipped with 150GR Woodsman BH's.
Penetration is good, but I am switching back to a two blade Magnus. They have proven penetration to me on several hogs, all pass thrus.
You and the nuge. Course he gets paid to use 'em. You use 'em because they perform.

JohnnyArcher

23 yards eh? Ha ha! Nice shot! That's about the extent of my comfortable range, right there. I'm starting to think the ol' buck fever is more help than a hinderance...just as long as you don't hesitate to shoot! Awesome job man.
Johnny

Latest posts