Sold/Expired Bergara B-14 Ridge 300WM (with extras)

david k.

Bergara B14 Ridge in 300WM. Will include Warne 2 piece bases; 1" Warne Rings; Bergara Omni Brake; the thread protector if you want to remove the brake. The scope will NOT be included. $650 for the rifle. This rifle is really clean....I bought it, followed their break in procedure, took it on a Moose hunt and killed a moose with one shot....

If you are a reloader and want a package deal, I will also throw in a set of brand new (in box, never used) Lee 300WM Dies, 50 rounds of primed brass; 32 rounds of once shot brass, 18 rounds loaded with 200 grain Nosler Partitions, a package of 50 Nosler 200 grain Partitions...and maybe some extra bullets if you aren't interested in the Partitions...I have a good supply of .308 bullets that I'd let you pick from....extra $100 for the package or I'm willing to sell the dies, brass and bullets separately if someone buys the rifle first.

Meet in Rossville or Collierville...no shipping...but you may be able to find a ride.

Attachments

• Ridge 1.jpg
    Ridge 1.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 95
  • Ridge 2.jpg
    Ridge 2.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Ridge 3.jpg
    Ridge 3.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 92
  • Ridge 4.jpg
    Ridge 4.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

david k.

I will be driving through Nashville on Friday 10.27…I'm picking up relatives at the Nashville airport sometime that morning / middle of the day and then headed to Wears Valley for several days.

jlanecr500

I appreciate you transporting it over here. I got a little concerned when you were later that we expected and I couldn't get intouch with you. I thought Oh no, they got in some trouble at the airport with that gun in the car. Lol Thanks again
It was a pleasure meeting you.

Latest posts