Sold/Expired Beretta AL390 Silver Mallard 12ga package + Duck gear

Climber

SOLD On another site

I'm getting out of the duck hunting business so selling my shotty. This thing has slayed many a dove, duck (plus a few turkeys) and has run flawlessly from Louisiana to Arkansas to TN. I've gotten a bug for over/unders so this is my last 12ga auto.

Beretta AL390 Silver Mallard 2 3/4 or 3": Comes with several chokes including a turkey choke. This is a very reliable gun, regardless of the weather. I'm sure it happened at some point but I do not ever remember this jamming on me. The last time it fired was two rounds on Reelfoot and it smoked two greenheads. You can't miss with this gun! Actually, you can miss but it does swing very well. Metal is in very good shape with a few signs of wear but no rust. Stock has a few dings from being in a pirogue or duck blind. I think I still have the original box but need to get in attic and look for it.

All ammo pictured included. Almost all of the boxes are full with the exception of the three on far right and they are 1/2 to 3/4 full. Includes target loads, game loads, buckshot, turkey and duck loads.

Also included is target/dove vest (Size L) that was used one time when training my upland bird dog.

$800 for gun, ammo and vest. Might trade for Glock 43X or Springfield Hellcat with optics.

Attachments

• BerettaA.JPG
    BerettaA.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 83
  • BerettaA2.JPG
    BerettaA2.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 78
  • BerettaA3.JPG
    BerettaA3.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 72
  • BerettaA4.JPG
    BerettaA4.JPG