Sold/Expired Bell & Carlson medalist stock, rem 700, tan w/black webbing

bulld

Bell & Carlson Sendero / Varmint / Police Medalist Style 1 Remington 700 Short Action, BDL tan with black webbing (like new in box) paid 269 + tax on stockys, mounted it on 243, then sold rifle 1 month later
**$200 + shipping

Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty. Contoured for Remington #3 varmint/police/sendaro barrels;
Uncle Mikes' Swivel Studs Installed, FULL Aluminum Bedding Block; Pachmayr Decelerator pad.

The 2.25 lb aluminum-bedded 2958 is Remington's standard military / varmint / Sendero stock and will take whatever your field duty can throw at it ... and then some . The ambedextrous grip is designed to keep the hand in precise alignment with the trigger. There is no raised cheekpiece so they work well in either hand, and the tapered butt design keeps recoil off your face. The forend is widened to a beavertail so they not only hold steady but are also scaled to look great with heavy barrels and provide for great stability off any rest or bipod. The drop-in design is factory-fit for the medium-heavy barrels found standard on 700 Police models, 700 SPS Varmint and Tactical, 700™ VTR etc. and is reputed to give you the free-floating barrel everyone seeks right out of the box. Snug the receiver screws to the precision aluminum bedding block and you'll see what your barreled action is really capable of.

rthayes

Re: Bell & Carlson medalist stock, rem 700, tan w/black webb

Sent u a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rthayes

Re: Bell & Carlson medalist stock, rem 700, tan w/black webb

Please text or call me at 931-261-2700

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts