Sold/Expired Bell and Carlson Stock for Savage Long Action

TNRifleman

I am selling an extremely lightly used Bell and Carlson Medalist full aluminum bedding block Stock for a Savage Long Action. Barrel channel is for a standard sporter barrel and this one came off of a 30-06. It includes the plastic bottom insert that is needed for this stock. If you had to buy this separately it is about $25 directly from Savage. This stock will also work with a Savage 110, 112, 114 and 116. Please go to the RedHawk Rifles website to view this stock and to find out what all models it will fit. New, this stock sells for $271 plus shipping plus another $25 for the plastic bottom metal insert you have to get from Savage. I will sell this for $225 to your door or it can be picked up in Collierville. Firm on price and it is cross posted on ebay if you want to see more pics of it.

Stock does have a blemish on one side that I tried to capture in the photos. It ha a rub mark in the stock from rubbing another gun in my safe. I touched it up lightly to blend it in. You will see two pictures from slightly different angles. One shows the line and the other from a slightly different angle shows where it is barely visible. Otherwise the stock is in perfect condition.

Latest posts