Been going

PillsburyDoughboy

Through my hunting stuff to see what I needed to buy this season .

Came up with NOTHING! Nada . Zilch .

I have so much stuff I buy every year on close out that I don't need a damn thing .

Except maybe some bottle water and Jerky .

Other than that I am set .
My biggest scores where expandable blade broad heads . I bought up everything that was on sale everywhere I went . Although some are not my preferred broad head I feel certain they will do in a pinch . Bought some NAP at Walmart and they were $3 for 3 .

Good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

Re: Been going

Also scored some great deals on Camo . Some were discontinued colors but what do I care . It's all good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UTGrad

I bought some Hunters Specialties Fresh Earth scent wafers. I just hang one from my rear view mirror as an air freshener. Makes my car smell like hunting season lol

PillsburyDoughboy

TNDeerGuy":29d1d9le said:
I'm in the same boat, first time in a very long time, I have had to buy nothing before season. :D
Feels pretty good right?

I found some mispriced Gold Tip arrows on Amazon in January. They were clearly a misprice. I know have a lifetime supply. :)

I do need to pick up a couple of cans of BH209 but have plenty to get through the season and then some. I just always like to have extras on hand.

infoman jr.

You should get one of these. It seems that I was always fumbling around in my pack trying to find mine.
3010_TacticalHook_1_1024x1024.png

Latest posts