Sold/Expired Beautiful Golden Retriever

Nimrod777

Hazel is a 13-month-old Golden Retriever pup currently staying with friends for the past 4 months, since they were able to rescue her from a bad situation. She is housebroken, does pretty well on walks with a leash, knows basic commands such as Sit, Stay, Floor, No, Away, and of course Good Girl. As sweet as she is, the family already has two adult Goldens, and having a third is a bit much, so they're looking for a good home for her. So far as I know, she isn't registered, doesn't have papers, but she absolutely appears to be solid Golden Retriever.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch. Located in the Spring Hill/Columbia TN area.

Attachments

• BGYQ9591.JPEG
    BGYQ9591.JPEG
    79.7 KB · Views: 183
  • JPOI5304.JPEG
    JPOI5304.JPEG
    212.6 KB · Views: 182
  • QIST6557.JPEG
    QIST6557.JPEG
    130.1 KB · Views: 186

Hduke86

Dang it, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Goldens. They are probably in the top 2 all time best right behind the Labrador lol. We lost our perfect lab after 12 years and I just told my wife once my life settles down that I'm getting a golden but God has different plans for me right now. I hope she finds a home that spoils her rotten with love, care and affection

Nimrod777

Don't believe there is any charge. They want a loving home for her. I guess I do to, BEFORE I talk myself into adopting a dog!

I don't know how she measures up size-wise. Probably don't have access to her parents.

Gobble4me757

Trying to convince my wife…we have a baby on the way and a 3 yo golden male who is as lazy as can be….wife is a vet so she knows wayyyy more than me. What's her temperament? She been spayed?

Nimrod777

OK, here's, as Paul Harvey would say, the rest of the story:
I got in touch with the folks that have Hazel. Apparently she was originally owned by a family that had multiple dogs and multiple small children and lived on some acreage. Apparently, after she grew out of the small puppy stage, they left her outside to fend for herself. When the current folks got her, they didn't realize how much they were rescuing her, but she was emaciated, had ticks and worms. She has not been spayed. They were told she was registered but have not seen any papers. She plays very well with the other two Goldens the couple own, older dogs. She has a slender build, and appears to be a mid-sized Golden, currently about 40#. No price or fee attached.

Gobble4me757

Well, convincing my wife is impossible at this time with the baby coming in April. We love ours! He's 3 yo and weighs 89lbs 😂 😂 joker loves him a couch or bed as well…I can't say enough good things about Golden's though…this one needs a home and that dog in the pictures will bring you more joy than you could imagine. Someone take this pupper!

kingjames731

Hazel is a 13-month-old Golden Retriever pup currently staying with friends for the past 4 months, since they were able to rescue her from a bad situation. She is housebroken, does pretty well on walks with a leash, knows basic commands such as Sit, Stay, Floor, No, Away, and of course Good Girl. As sweet as she is, the family already has two adult Goldens, and having a third is a bit much, so they're looking for a good home for her. So far as I know, she isn't registered, doesn't have papers, but she absolutely appears to be solid Golden Retriever.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch. Located in the Spring Hill/Columbia TN area.
do you still have this dog?

Latest posts