Beat up!

big B

Went back to Arkansas to pick up my truck thought heck while I'm here might as well hunt for a couple of days,got beat up by the ducks only killed 6 Friday and 6 this morning,brought it on to the house.The truck repairs and rising fuel cost added to the injury.Dodgeball and TheOne are in em though,good job fella's.

big B

You don't want to know,but in the whole sceem of things it was worth it just for the ride home with an old family member like you,by the way they got their hands on the picture Blue5 posted on here,your done in Ragtown!

big B

I took the trip out in Tina Wilson's JEEP with a guy from work,trip home I had Joseph Baxter with me,and like I said again your done in Raggtown!

big B

Safe and not so sure of mind I guess,couple of days I'll be clear headed and on my way again,and yeh spring walking burd season is just around the corner.

TurkeyBurd

Brian- talked to Jed and Johnny this AM...they headin gome till after the split.

Bad weather on the way...freezing up.

My trip is off.

WingNut

I hear ya big B. We took a good beating this week, I am staying home and recovering this weekend.

We left Arkansas yesterday morning around 9. When we left the field it was starting to freeze, there were ducks keeping holes open in almost every field. We saw about 1500 to 2000 in one flooded corn field and they were piling in. I think if you can keep a hole open you will kill em.

Latest posts