Bear Lights Out

UTGrad

Ok, I have narrowed down my search for my first bow to the Bear Lights Out. I first looked at the Parker Legend. It felt great, but the slower speed and higher cost along with the less appealing accessories that come with the package at BPS made me try some others. The Bear Game Over was a little heavy, so I didn't feel like it balanced like the Parker. I tried the Bear Lights Out and liked the balance and it gives me more speed than the Parker. The package is $459 to the Legend package at $599. The only other bow I am eyeing is the PSE Brute LT, but there are none in the stores for me to try and I need to get moving now. Anybody here have any opinions on the Lights Out? I have yet to find "bad" review of this bow online and it felt good when I shot it.

Radar

I don't know much about the Bear Lights Out , but I'm sure is a nice bow for the money . You have plenty of time now to shop around for the best bow for you . Visit several other proshops in the area and see what they have available too .

Latest posts