Bear Creek Arsenal

Rebel

Just did business with a Class A company out of North Carolina! I purchased a 308 upper to upgrade from my DPMS Sportical. Medium weight, 20 inch fluted barrel. Couldn't be more impressed with the detail and design. Price was better than anyone else and they provided free 2 day shipping. They also give a veteran discount. And to top it off - completly my fault - I lost a small part and couldn't find it and they are helping me out by sending me another one immediately. Check them out! Bear Creek Arsenal!

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Have heard pretty mixed reviews on them. Best as I recall, a member here had a lot of trouble with them last year or so over a chamber issue on a barrel.
That was me. Hopefully they're straightened out now. Rough go of it, but they did finally make it right after a couple of months

PickettSFHunter

I have two of them from several years back. The 16" 350 I have runs alright but did better with feed ramp polishing. The 10" 350 I have took ALOT of feed ramp and chamber polishing and just alot of work overall but now it runs fine. Hopefully they've worked out their issues

Grill-n-man

Got a couple built with their uppers and so far other than being a little picky on ammo for groups, which is like a lot of other guns, they fine. Seen a couple with issues but Bear Creek corrected them in what I'd call a timely manner. Do know of one that took a little bit but issue was hand loaded ammo from an expert hint hint reloader. Really surprised they actually took on the "issue " as it was reloaded ammo. But you have to realize your buying massed produced and if side charging one could say out of the norm and at a very very reasonable price. So an inherent risk is there. If you expecting a $50K Cadillac for $1k then you going to be disappointed. It's like their 22-250 new upper. Brand new so going to be an inherent hiccup or 2

Last edited:

Urban_Hunter

I built a 300 blackout with one of their 7.5" side charging uppers. I learned I absolutely despise side charging… however it runs great. Mine wouldn't cycle subsonic so I over-bored the port and when I took it down noticed it was slightly misaligned. Probably contributed to it not cycling, but cycling a 7.5" barrel subsonic is a good challenge anyways. Overall I'm satisfied with it.

Old man has 3 of their uppers. One is the heavy barrel SASS clone, and it groups 68gr incredibly

Latest posts