Bear again!

Atchman2

So I saw a young bear a few weeks back. I was moving a hog feeder around since the state is on the other end of the property doing some trapping. I chased him off, but pretty much knew my feeder was screwed. Well I went up yesterday and the feeder was destroyed! My camera was abused too! I stinking hate bears!

I think I am going to put the hog barrel up there. The big bear up there actually bit a hole through it last year! Got to go get some more chain as my wife stole it for a swingset. :(

I am actually concerned for my safety while hunting in my hog blind. I think I am going to order some rubber slugs for the shottie gun. Also thinking about putting some diesel fuel in the corn and see if it runs it off.

The state is setting their trap this week. Interesting to see what how many hogs they get. I have been contacting Facebook friends that we will have meat, but I guess none of them want to work for it. I have MS and all I have in me is about 2 hogs worth of skinning and dressing.

Attachments

• MUD_2780.JPG
    MUD_2780.JPG
    497.3 KB · Views: 113
  • MUD_2781.JPG
    MUD_2781.JPG
    498.2 KB · Views: 112
  • MUD_2783.JPG
    MUD_2783.JPG
    497.2 KB · Views: 118

AM84

I'm no bear expert but that looks like a big one!
Me either on the expert part and I really have no desire to kill them. However, I may find a friend who wants to and let them come take care of a couple. I think that particular one is big enough to cause some problems for sure.

Remington700

I'm in West Tn and think they are interesting. Probably because I don't have to deal with them. I would love to hunt them for all of you looking for someone to take care of them.

Latest posts