Sold/Expired BCM RECCE 14.5 Full Setup

BigRed1080

Today I have my pride and joy for sale. I bought this brand new in 2017/18. I am the sole owner and it's in great condition. This was my setup for working the road at the time and now I am looking to move more into hunting rifles. This rifle has a lot of accessories that will come with it and the original boxes. Along with all the standard BCM parts it has the key mod accessories and a surefire weapon light. The optic is an aimpoint pro. The sling for this rifle is a custom one I'll have to find the website later. I just undid the sling in the second picture to not cover up the rifle. This will come with a LBX case an extra for grip type and extra parts. I also have ammo and pmags and all the bells and whistles. Since my thread rules I have to list a price I am going to say $2,200. Now don't go getting upset I'm looking for a few elk hunting setups or something and cash. I do not want a 6.5 though so please don't offer. Face to face only I travel the state some so I can meet you. I've bought and sold on TNDeer before and always enjoyed talking when meeting fellow members. I am located in Middle TN.
Thanks
IMG_9969.jpeg
IMG_9970.jpeg
IMG_9973.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts