Bassmaster hookset……

redblood

Lol. For some reason my youtube rotates bass master elite tournaments after it plays some richard gene. Not even new stuff/ like tournaments from 2015 to 2018 or so. Always cracks me up to watch the epic hooksets. One guy tried to snatch the lips off a 12 oz ditch pickle and took a pond puppy mid gut. Lol. I know time is money but the urgency seems a bit much.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
They would probably lose alot less fish if they would calm it down on the hook set.
All they doing is ripping a big hole in their mouth, giving the barb more room to get loose.

mike52

Had a friend (X friend now) that set the hook so hard that he broke the back of the seat off, landed on an open beer can on his kidney left side and wined and cried the rest of the day. Didn't want to replace seat so X

MidTennFisher

Yea I've noticed the same thing. I don't watch that stuff but I see a clip here and there, those guys set the hook so hard you'd think they were trying to drive the hook through concrete. Personally, I think it's just drama for the cameras. Anyone who's ever fished before knows that isn't necessary.

Latest posts