Bass tracker accessories

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Ok so 99% of you will underestimate the level of my laziness.
@rem270 knows but many don't. LOL

My boat has a little track deal at the top of the gunnel where you can buy little trays, cup holders etc. and they attach with a T bolt type deal.
Easy track or something like that.

I want a small tray, where I can lay my pliers, bait jar, counter, just stuff that I use numerous times a day.
I don't want to bend over to get them anymore.
I can probably fab something up but just wondering if anyone has seen something like this that I could just slide on and off quickly and easily.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Gonna look when I get home. I think I have a bracket left over from my livescope transducer mount that might work.
I will just order me a couple of the bolts and knobs and fab me up something.
Everything I am finding is way too expensive.

TNCharlie

My boat has a little track deal at the top of the gunnel where you can buy little trays, cup holders etc. and they attach with a T bolt type deal.

I want a small tray, where I can lay my pliers, bait jar, counter, just stuff that I use numerous times a day.
I can probably fab something up but just wondering if anyone has seen something like this that I could just slide on and off quickly and easily.
Simple answer to yo

Simple answer to your question is "yes". But you might want to look on youtube for "DIY boat trays" or something similar. There are lots of boat hack videos and people have made some neat things to customize their boats.

TNCharlie

I don't know what happened when I tried to write/post the above note. But the only part that should be there is the last paragraph. Crazy computer.

mike243

Well they need to have some dry storage boxes lol, I'm still mad at them over Rugers life jacket fiasco, it can't cost a fortune to design a few lips ect to channel water away from DRY storage bins imo. I was always under the impression they built good boats, If they cant make at least 1 dry storage box they need to fire the design guys and hire somebody that really fishes , I wouldn't spend my $$ on 1 knowing I couldn't find a dry place on the boat to put important stuff in. Rod and reels and life jackets are important stuff.

Latest posts