BASEVOLS/SOFTVOLS this weekend

East TN Bowhunter

Saw a highlight where Christian Moore hit 3 home runs today. GBO!!! 🍊
Every time he hit a HR, the announcers sounded like their souls were leaving their bodies. They were so biased it was very hard to listen to them. They called the white guy playing centerfield "Tears" 3 different times at least. KT was obviously playing right field the whole game and is black LOL. They also said C Mo can't hit a low pitch after the first two HRs and if they just would quit throwing it belt-high, he can't hit it. Well the 3rd HR he hit was around knee/shin high and I about peed myself LOL We own UK. GBO

deerfanatic

Every time he hit a HR, the announcers sounded like their souls were leaving their bodies. They were so biased it was very hard to listen to them. They called the white guy playing centerfield "Tears" 3 different times at least. KT was obviously playing right field the whole game and is black LOL. They also said C Mo can't hit a low pitch after the first two HRs and if they just would quit throwing it belt-high, he can't hit it. Well the 3rd HR he hit was around knee/shin high and I about peed myself LOL We own UK. GBO
KT played centerfield one inning when after they pinch hit bargo and had to put him in the field. They commented on it that he moved to center. Next inning Backus came in to center and tears went back to right. They were such homers and had such little regard for TN they didn't even care to pay attention to the switch the second time. Horrible announcers and such huge homers which you expect from home announcers but my goodness. Tn hit a hr and it was always because the wind pushed it right out of the park and if UK hit one their guy had shown his power and really mashed it. It was the most biased announcing I've heard in a while. It did break their hearts every time UT hit one out 😂

wayne

KT played centerfield one inning when after they pinch hit bargo and had to put him in the field. They commented on it that he moved to center. Next inning Backus came in to center and tears went back to right. They were such homers and had such little regard for TN they didn't even care to pay attention to the switch the second time. Horrible announcers and such huge homers which you expect from home announcers but my goodness. Tn hit a hr and it was always because the wind pushed it right out of the park and if UK hit one their guy had shown his power and really mashed it. It was the most biased announcing I've heard in a while. It did break their hearts every time UT hit one out 😂
To be honest, SECN+ uses the home teams announcers for the broadcasts. If it had of been ESPN, ESPN2 or SECN then they would have used national broadcasters.

deerfanatic

To be honest, SECN+ uses the home teams announcers for the broadcasts. If it had of been ESPN, ESPN2 or SECN then they would have used national broadcasters.
Oh I'm well aware but they could show a little more impartiality. It was bad. I know they use UT announcers on their home broadcasts but I've never heard any being quite the way those guys were. It's just very unprofessional and again I didn't expect much from them but that was pretty rough

Forvols

BASEVOLS 10 MO 1 (1st game of series) --- VOLs had 6 HRs

Game 2 tonight on SEC network 1830
Game 3 SAT at 1200 SEC network

I read an article that all the BASEVOLS remaining home games are sold out. There will be some stand room only tickets go on sale 90min before game time.

SOFTVOLS start 3 games series against Bama in bama
Game 1 tonight SEC network+ 1900
Game 2 Sat ESPN2 1900
Game 3 Sun ESPN2 1400

BASEVOLS/SOFTVOLS both ranked #3

PalsPal

BASEVOLS take game 2 win 3-2 go for series sweep today at noon.

They got the sweep, but it wasn't easy. Have to give MO credit as they really cooled the TN bats the last two games.

I saw where Georgia jumped on A&M 9-0 in the top of the 1st, only to get run-ruled 19-9 :oops: ! Ga did win the second game to keep from getting swept.

Forvols

Basevols #3 have a series with FL (unranked) in fl - Dbl header today thu night game was postponed.

Game 1/2 today dbl header
Game 3 SAT 630PM

Softvols #3 have a series with KY #24 in Knoxville - Sofvols won 1st game 8-3 bats were still sluggish for 4-5 inning but finally woke up. Last SEC series for Sofvols, then the SEC tournament

Game 2 today 6pm
Game 3 Sat 2pm

Hopefully both can win a series, even better would be 2 sweeps

Latest posts