Base and Ring Recommendations

bowhunterfanatic

I just bought a new Tikka T3x Lite 7-08 that I'm going to top with a Meopta Meopro 4.5x14-44. Anyone have a recommendation for a good base/ring combo? I'm not opposed to one or two piece.

Andy S.

Talley is all I use these days. Call them if you have questions. A knowledgeable American will answer the phone and their customer service has been top notch the few times I needed them (shorter screws, questions about ring height and bell clearing barrel, etc).

You can get the rings/bases cheaper from Midway and eBay, but the guys at Talley are a wealth of knowledge.

https://www.talleymanufacturing.com/

Jcalder

I've heard dnz mentioned here several times but I can't give the one away I don't need. Lightweight Talley's are nice but if I need something to hold on my hard kickers I use warne maxima rings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinwheeled

I've got a set of Talley's on my 7mm08 and a Nightforce pic rail with Vortex Rings on my 300WSM. Both work great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hardwoodmaterials

I like the DNZ mounts. You can get them in a one or two piece. The bases and rings are one solid piece so there is less chance of something moving or breaking.

Latest posts