Barnett Hypertac Pro 430 crossbow with Vortex scope

Cannonball1

I have a Barnett Hypertac Pro 430 for sale. This bow is rated at 430 feet per second and is extremely fast. It's like new with around 20 shots fired through it and includes the factory box. It has the integrated crank cocking device that lowers draw weight to less than 10 pounds. The handle is removable and can be used on both right and left sides of the bow. I purchased a Vortex Crossfire 2 crossbow scope for it, the factory scopes that come with these are not good. The Vortex is speed adjustable from 275 to 450 feet per second and has an illuminated reticle. The bow comes with 6 Barnett Hyperflite arrows with field points, three haven't been used. Also includes the quiver with mount and an unopened pack of Swacker #207 mechanical broadheads. I'm asking $700 with local pickup in the Knoxville area. I will also ship, buyer will be responsible for shipping cost. Trades considered, mainly interested in hunting rifles. I can reduce the price to $550 if you don't want the Vortex scope. The scope isn't for sale unless the crossbow sells first without it. I will gladly provide my cell number if anyone would like to talk about the bow. Thanks for looking.
IMG_4499.jpeg
IMG_4497.jpeg

Latest posts