Banded Hoodie

casjoker

So I got to put my new Banded Hoodie to the test this weekend in IN...all I can say is wow, one of the best pieces of gear I have purchased in some time. I was actually deer hunting in 30-degree weather with about a 20mph gust and off/on snow, rain, sleet. I had a military waffle top on with a t-shirt base layer. Got all sweaty using my climber and sat for about 2.5 hours and never got cold. I am so impressed I am thinking of buying another one. The only thing stopping me is they only offer to camo patterns. I currently have the bottomland pattern which kind turns me into a blob when in my tree stand.

Does anyone know of a similar product with a better deer hunting pattern? I would love to find something as good in a Predator pattern. May look at some of the newer wool stuff but most wool is too pricey, as is the Sitka gear. Although some would say $100 for a hoodie is nuts.

duckboy007

Look into firstlite and kuiu as well as sitka like you said. Drake non-typical is good too at a little lower price.

casjoker

Opps, that thought never crossed my mind when I titled the thread. Hopefully, I can start a second thread with a similar title once the season gets going! ;) :pray:

Latest posts