Bama rumor

TreyB

Floating around that Bama got busted by a recording involving a certain recruit. :pop:

Grandslam11

College Football Quotes
@cfbquotes
·
Jan 27
LSU insider says that Alabama is about to be HAMMERED by NCAA violations... stay tuned, it looks like Bama & NICK SABAN are about to be in MAJOR trouble.

This source has been 100% on the money all season, and if this is true this could be the end of Alabama football as we know.

Saw this on Twitter. I guess this is the same things he was talking about.

PillsburyDoughboy

Grandslam11":3by8pzjx said:
College Football Quotes
@cfbquotes
·
Jan 27
LSU insider says that Alabama is about to be HAMMERED by NCAA violations... stay tuned, it looks like Bama & NICK SABAN are about to be in MAJOR trouble.

This source has been 100% on the money all season, and if this is true this could be the end of Alabama football as we know.

Saw this on Twitter. I guess this is the same things he was talking about.
WEll at least he has his Aflac commercials to fall back on if money gets tight. LOL

BamaProud

TreyB":2zucdjcm said:
Floating around that Bama got busted by a recording involving a certain recruit. :pop:

There are always "Bama rumors" floating around, just like there are always rumors floating around about all the other elite teams. Rumors floating around about irrelevant teams are rare.

bloodtrailing

Happens around recruiting timing to get players to not want to go to Bama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bloodtrailing

For video evidence, this has been slow to come out. TreyB any updates from your source?

farmin68

Posted Jan 27 and still nothing. The FBI must have put this on hold when the China flu hit. I'm sure it'll be the first case they come back to when things return to normal.

Or... Maybe Saban had the covid in as a distraction from the investigation. :party: :rotf:

PillsburyDoughboy

9bc0d95964b4cd8a8f55220c026c2e2e.jpg

cbhunter

He also said the Vols would have multiple decommits over the "next few weeks" about a month ago. We have not had a single one since that comment.

Of course we will have more at some point but he isn't the insider he seems to think he is :poke:

THEdonkey0515

cbhunter":1z063ytf said:
He also said the Vols would have multiple decommits over the "next few weeks" about a month ago. We have not had a single one since that comment.

Of course we will have more at some point but he isn't the insider he seems to think he is :poke:
Been over a month at this point since he said that.

I'm sure UT will have some guys drop out, but so will every team.

Someone just jumped the gun a little to quick cause a player who has decommited from UF twice already left UT, And joined UF for a 3ed time.... is the 3ed time the charm? Im gonna guess the kids flip flopping isn't over just yet.

Latest posts