Bama @ LSU?

Zulu

I'll be pulling for Bama, but it's gonna be a tough game. Night game at Death Valley, Bama doesn't play as well on the road, and that young LSU team has matured quite a bit in the last few weeks. I'd say 50-50 odds are more like it.

Hangnail

Historically, Alabama hasn't had an issue winning in Baton Rouge. Don't have a clue how it will end up, but Bama should win if they don't get fancy. They have the offense and defense to get it done. I'd hope they know they have to win out to make the playoff.

gator-n-buck

TeamMainStreet said:
Lets get an Uncle Smokey prediction on that. He nailed the last one.....er not.

I see what I can do... It's hard to get a hold of Ole Uncle Smokey this time of year because he's running around the woods snipe hunting. I'm sure he's about bagged out with his lucky pillow case.... :)

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck said:
TeamMainStreet said:
Lets get an Uncle Smokey prediction on that. He nailed the last one.....er not.

I see what I can do... It's hard to get a hold of Ole Uncle Smokey this time of year because he's running around the woods snipe hunting. I'm sure he's about bagged out with his lucky pillow case.... :)

The elusive east coast woodland snipe. Aint nothin harder to catch besides a web footed, red crested lake loon. :laugh:

BamaProud

Both good defenses, and both good running games. LSU doesn't have a passing game. However, it is at night in Baton Rouge so that might be an equalizer. I hope Bama can pull it off.

Probably a low scoring game, I'll go:
Bama 17
LSU 13