Ball Game and Archery Hunt

Wrangler95

I hope to kill a good 8 point I've been getting on my trail camera Sat. morning but if I don't I'm not going hunting Sat evening.The Vols-Gators game only last 3 hours once a year,deer season last 3 months.

Tennessee Lead

Good choice.
Don't know that I'll go that morning got a lot to do need to be cutting firewood. Don't have my deer hunting stuff ready yet. I've let season sneak up on me.

Sent from the barrel of a model 70 at 3300 fps

THEdonkey0515

I'll hunt the morning watch game during the afternoon.

I took off the first 3 days of the season so I can hunt all day the next two days.

I'll hunt about every single weekend (Morning & afternoon) during bow season including a 3 day trip to LBL in October.

I've also took the entire two weeks of smoke pole season off also this year :tu: :tu:

So I reckon I can stay home one afternoon to watch a ball game.

chebuck

I'll have it recording and be listening in the stand. Hope it is a blow out in tennessee's favor so I can quit listening. I don't know what I'll do if it goes into overtime. Game should be over around 5:30 just in time for the afternoon movement.

Atchman2

Im going to hunt the morning. Going to Roosters to watch the game. Not encouraged by the activity at my spot. Hopefully one of those stupid turkeys will happen along at least![emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk