Bait fuel ?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Watching one of the catfish channels I watch on youtube and he was doing a "test" with a new bait attractant that is designed for bass fishing called Bait Fuel.
Basically it has no scent at all to humans but was developed from "stuff" in baitfish.
Just wondering if anyone had heard of it before?

In two trips he caught 10 with the bait fuel and 5 without.
First trip he was using skipjack, second cut shad.

Last edited:

WTM

tournament fishermen have been using it, and thats probably be a problem eventually.

its water based so i imagine its like the stuff in gulp alive scent. i may order some just to have to add to my gulp jars.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
Watching one of the catfish channels I watch on youtube and he was doing a "test" with a new bait attractant that is designed for bass fishing called Bait Fuel.
Basically it has no scent at all to humans but was developed from "stuff" in baitfish.
Just wondering if anyone had heard of it before?

In two trips he caught 10 with the bait fuel and 5 without.
First trip he was using skipjack, second cut shad.

Hagen Grubbs??

BuckWild

How well does that work? Does it stay on hooks better than chicken livers and do you add anything to it? Like garlic or whatever
It works great. Sometimes you have to cut it off the hook. Bleeds like crazy. You can leave a piece on your hook over night and it looks like shoe leather the next morning. Five minutes in the water and it's dripping blood again. If there's not much current, I'll sometimes spray WD-40 on it. Otherwise just fish it plain.

Latest posts