Badlands 60% off sale

REN

How does this stuff fit for you guys? I looked at sizing chart and feel like I'm stuck in the middle between medium and large
I only own a few pieces but have found for me personally the pants run true to size and the tops run slightly big. I have most of their pants in size medium (I wear 32x32 normal pant size) and they fit really well. The tops I have (outerware not base layers) I went with large and it fits good. I usually go medium on base layers as I like them to fit tighter

Im 6'3 165 athletic built for reference. I have a longer torso and shorter legs though so sometimes "fit" is odd to me on some brands like Sitka, but from what I have of badlands it has a really nice fit to it.

JCDEERMAN

How does this stuff fit for you guys? I looked at sizing chart and feel like I'm stuck in the middle between medium and large
I'm 6'0 and 190 lbs with a 35" waist. I get L on the pants and tops. Both fit me great. I have the Rise pants and tops for early season and it fits great. Just ordered the Ascend pants and tops for when it gets a little cooler. Was debating on getting the XL top so I can get plenty on underneath, but I think the L will do just fine.

Why couldn't they have had this sale a week ago? I leave for CO first thing tomorrow morning and won't have it by then :mad:

Gronk

I'm 6'0 and 190 lbs with a 35" waist. I get L on the pants and tops. Both fit me great. I have the Rise pants and tops for early season and it fits great. Just ordered the Ascend pants and tops for when it gets a little cooler. Was debating on getting the XL top so I can get plenty on underneath, but I think the L will do just fine.

Why couldn't they have had this sale a week ago? I leave for CO first thing tomorrow morning and won't have it by then :mad:
Safe travels

dhpro

Latest posts