Badlands 40% off

Forvols

Really quality stuff, the past few years I have been replacing my lesser clothing, gloves, head covering, pack with Badlands, First Lite etc items. I cant afford their regular price. My hunts get nicer every year with the better gear I add especially when the weather turns. The biggest plus I see so far is way less bulk, but warmer and dryer with quality gear and layering system head to toe.

Forvols

Im going to try and get the 40% off on the order I just received that was ordered on 17NOV..wish me luck.
Follow up: Badlands did reply to my email, on Thanksgiving day. I missed their reply. I called them today, they said I could have sent the items ordered back and ordered again under the 40%off sale. But I missed the email. No fault to Badlands, and now I am out of coverage for the 40% off sale. No I am not sending my gear back, and yes quality wise I will definitely buy more badlands gear, This one was my fault. Nate at Badlands was very helpful.

Gravey

Follow up: Badlands did reply to my email, on Thanksgiving day. I missed their reply. I called them today, they said I could have sent the items ordered back and ordered again under the 40%off sale. But I missed the email. No fault to Badlands, and now I am out of coverage for the 40% off sale. No I am not sending my gear back, and yes quality wise I will definitely buy more badlands gear, This one was my fault. Nate at Badlands was very helpful.
That stinks but you know you have great gear.

JCDEERMAN

I said screw it and bought the Variant merino wool hoodie. :D
LOL

I was debating on the High Uintas vest and jacket. I'm gonna hold off. I just bought a down vest (it is a little noisy), but I'll roll with it for a while. Hoping they do the 50% off at some point. I bought outer tops and bottoms last year for early season and love them. I want an outer top and bottom for mid-season. I can't imagine needing anything else......but I also had that same thought a long time ago :p

Gravey

LOL

I was debating on the High Uintas vest and jacket. I'm gonna hold off. I just bought a down vest (it is a little noisy), but I'll roll with it for a while. Hoping they do the 50% off at some point. I bought outer tops and bottoms last year for early season and love them. I want an outer top and bottom for mid-season. I can't imagine needing anything else......but I also had that same thought a long time ago :p
I had the Uintas vest in my cart but took it out. I have a First Lite Uncompardre vest and and Under Armor one I like too. I was hoping they'd put one of the others on sale but didn't so I'll wait.

Latest posts