Auburn flips 5 Star!

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
He's been trending that way for a few weeks. He announced the flip after UGA got the commitment of a higher ranked LB. I wish that they coulda kept them both, but alas. Good get for AU

PillsburyDoughboy

Meh. GA will be fine without him. They been having some of the best LB rooms for a while now.
Totally agree. If Georgia really wanted this dude they would have found a way to keep him. Chances are he was going to be riding the pine ... he saw that and made a ditch move to get more playing time.

PalsPal

scn

Bama is about to get a commitment from A. Jefferson who is a great kid from Baylor HS in 'Nooga. The Vols really wanted this kid, but it looks like the allure of playing for Saban is too much to overcome. He will take a lot of the sting out of this flip.

Bamamonts

Bama is about to get a commitment from A. Jefferson who is a great kid from Baylor HS in 'Nooga. The Vols really wanted this kid, but it looks like the allure of playing for Saban is too much to overcome. He will take a lot of the sting out of this flip.
The last I read it was between Bama and Tennessee.

scn

The last I read it was between Bama and Tennessee.
He visited both schools one last time on Fri-Sat. The signs seem to point to him committing to Bama this next week. Stings for TN, but WR isn't the biggest need for the Vols at this point. The big OT from Texas picking between Michigan and the Vols is much more important to TN.

THEdonkey0515

He visited both schools one last time on Fri-Sat. The signs seem to point to him committing to Bama this next week. Stings for TN, but WR isn't the biggest need for the Vols at this point. The big OT from Texas picking between Michigan and the Vols is much more important to TN.
From what I've heard the Texas OT is leaning UT.

Sucks to lose a TN kid, but your right OT is a much bigger need. Also the top two recruits in UTs 2024 class are both WRs including a 5*. Both rank higher than Jefferson.

scn

Supposedly the OT has been leaning for the Vols since his visit. But, parents seem to favor Michigan. Maybe what went down last week with Harbaugh gave them second thoughts.

He is a major need. The Jefferson kid is a want primarily because he is an instate kid (and, is really good). I think he is making a major mistake to go there with the OC that Bama now has. The OC supposedly favors the GA type of TE/run game, so not sure how great it will be for a WR.

Latest posts