ATV tires

Gravey

I'm about to be in the market for some new tires for my 1999 Honda 300 4x4. It has the original tires on it from when I bought it in 99 and they are starting to dry rot some. I had a leak in one and had it plugged but when I picked it up there were 4 plugs and I noticed another small leak when I put it back on. So I have 2 questions. 1) What tire would you recommend? I use it basically for hunting but want something a little more aggressive than stock without breaking the bank. 2) Where is the best place to get get them? I mean, is there a website to order from that once you add shipping and then pay someone to mount them, do you really save any money?

Plott 1

I have Titan 489 tires on my Arctic Cat that I bought in 2000 and I still have a long way before I will need new tires. I think my atv will wear out before my tires. But I will say I do not ride mine on pavement very often and use it generally to hunt and a little trail riding. These tires are great and they ride pretty smooth. Don't know about price but they are made by Carlisle.

Bad-Bowtie said:
ITP Mud Lites .

Same here, they do a great job!!!!

100_0920.jpg

Gravey

ChadWheeler said:
Ditto on the ITP mud lites. I can send you a contact I know about and you can check his prices. They're cheaper than anywhere even after shipping. The website is ATVTires.net.
Thanks I'll check it out. A friend of mine has Goodyear Rawhide ATT on his and they've been on there for 8 years and still going strong. They look like tractro ag tires. A friend of his can get them for me at cost so I'm trying to find out how much that is. If that doesn't work out, I'm leaning to the mudlites.

Thanks all.

Latest posts