ATI Turkey Fowl 20ga o/u

Rabbitkil

Anyone used one of these? It seems like the perfect shotgun for all around hunting. 22" barrels and selectable barrels seems to be perfect

IMG_1936.jpeg

CHRIS WILSON

I may have to pickup one of these. I've always had a soft spot for double barrel shotguns and this seems like a nice package for a dedicated turkey gun.

CHRIS WILSON

what the weight on it? cant seem to find it anywhere but for me personally thats always been the draw back for O/U in the turkey woods
I had a moment of weakness and ended up buying one the other week. 🤪 Shotgun with chokes and picatinny rail installed....5 pounds 9 ounces on my scale. Total length from the tip of the choke to the back of the butt pad is 40 and 1/4 inches. That's 2.5 inches shorter than my Mossberg/Maverick 88 with a 22 inch barrel and Indian Creek choke installed.

Last edited:

REN

I had a moment of weakness and ended up buying one the other week. 🤪 Shotgun with chokes and picatinny rail installed....5 pounds 9 ounces on my scale. Total length from the tip of the choke to the back of the butt pad is 40 and 1/4 inches. That's 2.5 inches shorter than my Mossberg/Maverick 88 with a 22 inch barrel and Indian Creek choke installed.

yeah 5.9lbs is very nice!

CHRIS WILSON

yeah 5.9lbs is very nice!
If one want's to shoot it bare bones without a red dot, you're looking at a 5 1/2 pound, pretty short turkey gun. Even with the picatinny rail and a decent red dot installed, it should be well under 6 pounds, total weight, unloaded. I need to get out and do some pattern testing before the weather starts getting too hot.

REN

If one want's to shoot it bare bones without a red dot, you're looking at a 5 1/2 pound, pretty short turkey gun. Even with the picatinny rail and a decent red dot installed, it should be well under 6 pounds, total weight, unloaded. I need to get out and do some pattern testing before the weather starts getting too hot.

what choke thread is it?

Latest posts